The SC House Republican Caucus has released the 2013 End of Session report, which summarizes the major actions of the SC General Assembly, including the following legislation:
- ObamaCare Nullification, prohibiting enforcement of unconstitutional sections of ObamaCare in South Carolina
- Highlights of the 2013/2014 State Budget
- Redirecting automobile sales tax to fund highway maintenance
- Measure to add people who have been deemed mentally unstable by a judge to the federal gun background check registry
- Income tax credits to encourage “angel investors” that could provide capital for emerging high‐growth enterprises
To read the report in its entirety download the 2013 SC House Republican Causus End of Session Report by clicking on this link.